November 5, 2020
Thurston Regional Planning Council
Zoom Teleconference Meeting
Thurston Climate Mitigation Plan Steering Committee
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Thurston Climate Mitigation Plan - Virtual Community Meeting
Thursday, November 5, 2020 - 12:00-2:00 pm
In order to comply with the Governor’s guidance to “Stay Home and Stay Healthy” and in keeping with the Proclamation by the Governor Amending Proclamation 20-05 Open Public Meetings Act and Public Records Act issued on March 24th 2020, participation in this meeting will be through remote access only.
Watch a recording of this event: https://youtu.be/OS50yogwI8o
||Introductions & Project Updates - All
||Public Outreach and Comment Period Update
Attachments: Public Outreach Summary | Record of Public Comments | All Comments
Attachment: Draft Phase 3 Interlocal Agreement and Scope of Work
||Jurisdiction Updates on Early & Ongoing Actions
The times listed above are estimates. Items may not take the time allotted, and the meeting may adjourn early if all business has been completed.
|Public Comment Via Online Meeting:
TRPC reserves the right to limit public participation to the public comment section of the agenda. A participant may be removed from the meeting if they engage in disruptive behavior which may include the following:
Members of the public engaging in disruptive behavior may have their emails blocked (for written comments) or be removed from the meeting (for oral comments).
- Promoting or advertising commercial services, entities or products.
- Supporting or opposing political candidates or ballot propositions.
- Distributing obscene content.
- Engaging in illegal activity or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Promoting, fostering or perpetuating discrimination on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, gender identification, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Threatening or intimidating language, including cyber bullying.
- Otherwise engaging in disruptive behavior.
|TRPC ensures full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by prohibiting discrimination against any person based on race, color, national origin, or sex in the provision of benefits and services resulting from its federally assisted programs and activities. For questions regarding TRPC's Title VI Program, you may contact the Department's Title VI Coordinator at 360-956-7575.
If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, please call us at 360-956-7575 by 10:00 am three days prior to the meeting. Ask for the ADA Coordinator. For TDD users, please use the state’s toll-free relay service, 711 and ask the operator to dial 360-956-7575.
ThurstonHeretoThere.org is an easy-to-navigate website which includes information on carpooling, vanpooling, rail, air, bus, bike, walking, health, telework and flexible schedules, recreation, and school transportation. Please consider using an alternate mode to attend this meeting: bike, walk, bus, carpool, or vanpool. This facility is served by Intercity Transit Routes 12 and 42.