October 24, 2022
Hybrid meeting - in person and remotely.
2411 Chandler Ct SW
Olympia, WA 98502
Hazard Mitigation Workgroup - October 2022
Monday, October 24, 2022
Hazard Mitigation Plan Workgroup – Meeting 7
Monday, October 24, 2022 - 1:00-2:30 pm
Zoom Teleconference Meeting
In-Person Option - If you wish to join in-person, please RSVP to email@example.com.
Thurston Regional Planning Council
2411 Chandler Court SW
Olympia, WA 98502
|1:00pm||1.||Welcome & Introductions||INTRODUCTIONS|
|1:05pm||2.||Wildfire Ready Neighbors Program|
Jennifer Coe, DNR Community Resilience Coordinator
|1:35pm||3.||Risk Assessment Structure (attachment)|
Review requirements in 44 CFR 201.6(c)(2)
|PRESENTATION & DISCUSSION|
|2:00pm||4.||Plan Goals & Policies (attachments: Goals & Policies, Guiding Principles)||DISCUSSION|
| ||*The times listed above are estimates. Items may not take the time allotted, and the meeting may adjourn early if all business has been completed. |
| ||TRPC ensures full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by prohibiting discrimination against any person based on race, color, national origin, or sex in the provision of benefits and services resulting from its federally assisted programs and activities. For questions regarding TRPC's Title VI Program, you may contact the Department's Title VI Coordinator at 360-956-7575.|
If you need special accommodations to participate in this meeting, please call us at 360-956-7575 by 10:00 am three days prior to the meeting. Ask for the ADA Coordinator. For TDD users, please use the state’s toll-free relay service, 711 and ask the operator to dial 360-956-7575.
ThurstonHeretoThere.org is an easy-to-navigate website which includes information on carpooling, vanpooling, rail, air, bus, bike, walking, health, telework and flexible schedules, recreation, and school transportation. Please consider using an alternate mode to attend this meeting: bike, walk, bus, carpool, or vanpool. This facility is served by Intercity Transit Routes 12 and 42.
| ||Note on Public Comment via Online Meeting:|
The following is not acceptable as either written or oral public comment and is considered disruptive behavior:
Members of the public engaging in disruptive behavior may have their emails blocked (for written comments) or be removed from the meeting (for oral comments).
- Promoting or advertising commercial services, entities or products.
- Supporting or opposing political candidates or ballot propositions.
- Distributing obscene content.
- Engaging in illegal activity or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Promoting, fostering or perpetuating discrimination on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, gender identification, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Threatening or intimidating language, including cyber bullying.
- Otherwise engaging in disruptive behavior.